Mark Peros: Diary of a Fencer

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Holloween Party!!!

A BIG thanks must go out to Gord Woods and Nick Tomko who organized a party for halloween last week where the proceeds of the evening went to my Olympic Fund! It was perfect timing for all of us as they just moved into the place a few weeks ago. So the combination of a house-warming, halloween, and fundraiser party was perfect. There had to have been at least 100 people that night, most of whom I knew and some I had to figure out because of the great costumes. Props go out to the Giant Banana (was that you, Ian Grey?) who stayed true to the fruit...(no matter what happened)...and Liese and Al for their scandelous rendition of Tie Domi and Belinda Stronach....who would of thought that hockey and politics could make such...music!!!! (I guess there's a first for everything).
If anyone has any photos please send them along so I can post them. I still have yet to see a
picture of me dressed as a construction worker....black eye included. And actually, I think someone stole my measuring tape....has anyone seen it?
All in all, it was a great night from start to end....especially the late-night fooze-ball game which really pumped-up the crowd! Thanks boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home